Home Forums Forum WEBSITE ISSUES

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Lollipop
    Participant

Hi @Cari can you approve two separate posts I made with links?  Thank you 🙏🏻

Cari
      Keymaster

@Lollipop I got them approved 😘

Lollipop
        Participant

You are the best @Cari!!! Thank you 🤩

Lilac
          Participant

While I am logged in, I want to mention that I always have to put in my login info twice. It’s a minor issue. Just FYI

@Lilac I wonder if anyone else has that issue. Do you get a notice the first time you log in or?

Lilac
            Participant

The first attempt at login just doesn’t take. Second time usually does the trick.

Lollipop
              Participant

@Cari I posted like 4 posts with links that you will need to approve.  Thank you 🙂 For some reason this forum software does not like my profile.  Do you think I should delete it and create another one?  I am certain other people are not having this issue posting links.  Let me know if you want me to delete and then start over 🙂

Cari
                Keymaster

@Lollipop it is weird. I went into the site and tried something different. Let’s see if your next attached links work now.

Lollipop
                  Participant

@Cari can you approve my forum topic?  I also posted also a link.  lol- I am your special child of the forum that needs constant attention 😅

Anyway,  maybe I delete my profile and start again…

Lollipop
                    Participant

Hi @Cari,  can you approve another link I posted on the thyroid thread?

Thank you 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 38 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Author

Cari aka "Rinse & rePeat"

Skip to content