Home Forums Forum Third go round with cancer

Tagged: ,

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • Author

“Anecdotal research suggests that consuming lemon peel tea can prevent the common cold, flu, ear infection, and urinary tract infections because lemon peel has antimicrobial qualities. Lemon peel slows the growth of fungi and bacteria that are resistant to antibiotics. Despite these promising findings, however, more research is needed to make a strong conclusion.”

“Due to its flavonoid content, including salvestro Q40 and limonene, lemon peel has been connected to both cancer prevention and treatment. D-limonene has been shown in animal studies to increase the death rate of cancer cells and inhibit the growth of stomach cancer cells. However, lemon peels should not be considered a cancer cure.”

https://www.medicinenet.com/benefits_and_uses_of_lemon_peel/article.htm

I made this fresh nettle tea today by boiling about a dozen fresh nettle leaves with the zest of one lemon in a cup and a half of water for 3 minutes and then let it cool down for 7 more minutes. This was really tasty and the two ingredients are powerhouses.

Kevin007
    Participant

I do have d-limonene pills… I’ll take those until I can find the nettle.

Get out there and forage for them Kevin!

Kevin007
      Participant

So I got my official PET scan results and as expected. It shows “abnormal sugar uptake, indicative of Malignancy) in the 2cm tumor/lymph node.  I have an appt with the Doctor on Friday to confirm the “plan” which is likely surgury.
        I’ve been taking the B7,B3,B1 & aspirin protocol for 6 days now.  Sometimes I feel warmer, with temps over 98.6, while other times I can be cold.  I’m assuming that may be from a potential lack of glucose, sodium or magnesium.
        I’m changing it up to see what happens if I take all the supps with food, without, split up, all at once and at different times of the day.

Zack, I listened to that “Strong Sisters” interview with Georgi… I’m wondering if I should try 2,6-Dihydroxybenzoic acid or Meldonium for reducing Fatty Acid Oxidation even more.

This is something interesting that I have never heard before about cancer….

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C52akqTSxm7/?igsh=MTBlZjE4YzMxOA==

Anonymous

I wonder if  Modified Citrus pectin is helpful. I know it can be used for prostate cancer  but then this is a different thing. Does help remove  heavy metals from the body though however I know that’s just one type of toxin

The same company that made the original Modified citrus pectin makes  powders you can drink that can detox pesticides and all sorts of weird stuff out of the body.

Kevin007
          Participant

Does anyone know the best way to get ahold of Georgi Dinkov?  I would like to let him know I am using the B1, B3, B7, Asprin protocol so he has some anecdotal human results.

So far, it appears my metabolism has taken a big step in the right direction… my temps are often at 98.2-8-98.7 and pulse is over 80.

I just met with my doctor on Friday and he said that the tumor is “old”.  It was probably there when the took my one year MRI and they missed it. I guess the MRI showed a slightly enlarged lymph node but they didn’t investigate.

So in one way, I’m happy it’s not a new metastasis, but something that’s been there growing slowly.   He said surgery is the only option – they wouldn’t try radiation or chemo.

The plan for now is to have another scan in late august and schedule surgery then.   This give me some time to let the B-Vit/Asprin option work.

Zack Vegas
            Participant

You could certainly try.  At a certain point, I don’t know how much more you would inhibit FAO.

I’ve tried both Melodium and Pyrucet (the Idealabs FAO inhibitor, inspired by Melodium).  Pyrucet did have a very noticeable effect, while I didn’t notice anything from Melodium.  So, personally, I would opt for Pyrucet as an FAO inhibitor, if I wanted something stronger than aspirin or niacinamide.  Pyrucet was used by Rah in the thread mentioned earlier, and others noticed positive effects under similar circumstances.

Zack Vegas
              Participant

Very cool, that almost a three month trial.

I think you can still PM Georgi, aka Haidut, on RPF, he said he still checks that account for messages, but just doesn’t post on the forum anymore, if you still have an account.  If not, I guess you could try DM him on Twitter, or send an email to idealabsdc, it’s a small company, and the message might get to him directly,

Cari
                Keymaster

“Several studies suggest that rosemary extract may inhibit tumor growth by preventing cancerous cells from replicating. One study found that rosemary, on its own and in combination with curcumin, helped prevent breast cancer. A second study found similar effects of rosemary on colon cancer cells.”

https://www.stlukes-stl.com/health-content/medicine/33/000271.htm#:~:text=Several%20studies%20suggest%20that%20rosemary,preventing%20cancerous%20cells%20from%20replicating.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 53 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Author

Skip to content