Home Forums Forum SPAM & FORUM POSTS

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Lollipop
    Participant

@Cari, I tried to post a new forum topic twice and each time it said pending approval.  Both are really the same thing.  You can choose which one you like.  Thank you 🙏🏻

Lollipop
      Participant

@Cari I also tried to post on Frequency topic but it didn’t post.  Only one link – lol.  You might have to approve.  Maybe my behavior looks suspicious because I posted several links this evening – lol.  Anyway thank you in advance 🙂

@Lollipop “@Cari I also tried to post on Frequency topic but it didn’t post.  Only one link – lol.  You might have to approve.  Maybe my behavior looks suspicious because I posted several links this evening – lol.  Anyway thank you in advance.”

I think the program will get use to you since I keep approving them. I got them up for you Lollipop!

Lollipop
        Participant

Hi @Cari! I posted on the Frequency thread another post with a link and it did not post again.  Can you approve it 🙂

Thank you friend!!

Lollipop
          Participant

Cari,

“@Cari, I tried to post a new forum topic twice and each time it said pending approval.  Both are really the same thing.  You can choose which one you like.  Thank you 🙏🏻”

Did you see two pending requests from me for a forum topic?  It was on red light.  Something is wrong with my profile @Cari.  It has been flagged for some reason.  I used to be able to create a new forum topic and post links freely.  Would you find my profile on the back end and whitelist me?  It is a bit tedious to have to ask you to approve my posts and forum topics.  So in essence, I have to do double work for a post. I do not mind and LOVE supporting you, but can see how it might be a barrier long term for me wanting to post.  Thank you in advance 🙏🏻

“Hi @Cari! I posted on the Frequency thread another post with a link and it did not post again.  Can you approve it

Thank you friend!!”

I gotchu girl! Keep up the good work girl!

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Author

Cari aka "Rinse & rePeat"

Skip to content