Home Forums Forum Nefarious Nano Particles

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I was reading last night about how TRULY healthy soil can break down glyphosate effectively

the issue seems to be modern soil is ploughed to death

if we think of Dr Peat he liked the right pharmaceuticals

shouldn’t we be like that about agriculture.  we have a growing population and need to feed more people. can’t be all natural all the time??

farmers spraying glyphosate on wheat before harvest to kill it off now that just seems borderline evil

I don’t know. I’m considering studying agriculture. Bit unfortunate that my dad has to sell his farmland recently though… Absolutely stuck in life. Where I come from farmers need to be very educated these days to start farming… 4 year degree to farm! wtf!

Anonymous

wait wrong thread

J.R.K
        Participant

Infertility affects 10–15 % of couples worldwide [1], [2], [3], [4], of which about half of the cases (range 20–70 %) are due to male reproductive issues [5]. Epidemiological studies have also shown decreasing sperm quality over the past few decades [6], [7], [8]. In addition, an increasing incidence rate of testicular cancer has been reported in many developed countries [9], [10]. The cause of these phenomena is unknown and most likely multifactorial; however, environmental toxicants are considered to be a primary contributing factor. Environmental toxicants and their potential effects on human/animal health have been a subject of interest in toxicology research, and some have been reported to have adverse effects on testis cells, at times leading to male infertility [11], [12], [13], [14]. Major pathological mechanisms of male reproductive toxicants include the alteration of testis cell development, function, hormonal production, and direct cell damage [15]. For example, testicular cancers such as germ cell neoplasia in situ (GCNIS) can be caused by a combination of adverse environmental and genetic factors. The key carcinogenic mechanism is thought to be the impaired function of testicular somatic cells (i.e., Sertoli and Leydig cells). Without proper stimulation from the somatic cells, normal differentiation of spermatogonial stem cells (SSCs) toward the formation of mature sperm is disrupted. Subsequently, these SSCs develop into GCNIS during adulthood [9].

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0890623824001126

Cari
          Keymaster

Plastic and chemicals are entering our bodies through our skin from our clothes…

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C744VRfvCp4/?igsh=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

Cari
            Keymaster
              Lilac
              Participant

Ray said not to wear clothing that claimed SPF properties. Uniqlo sells a whole line called Heat Tech, for staying warm. And it is something engineered into the fabric. Avoid, avoid, avoid

J.R.K
                Participant

This is still a rabbit hole, and more science fiction, than actual science however as more research is put forth and into this it needs to be looked at and assessed for whether it is fact or fiction, with regards to the claim of self assembling nanobots inside the COVID-19 shots.
                  Japanese researchers cultured the COVID-19 gene therapies and Dr Campbell discusses the results of their pre print paper on their findings.

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Author

Cari

Skip to content