Home Forums Forum MORE WEIGHT LOSS TALK

Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    Cari
    Keymaster

Here are some of the things I have posted on my weight loss & management page which I linked below. Check them out and let me know if you try any and how it plays out on the scale and in you your clothes @Johann2547

Cari
      Keymaster

Here are a few more…

Lilac
        Participant

I don’t see the link to the weight-loss management page. Am I missing it? Thanks.

Cari
          Keymaster

@Lilac

Here it is! I am still growing that page and may change the title. Do you have any ideas for the name?

https://raymendeat.com/category/everyday/

Lilac
            Participant

Thanks. Now I see where that lives. My Everday.

You used “my weight loss & management page” here. That conveys the idea better but is obviously too long. Weight Watching? But maybe Oprah would sue you.

I’ll think about it. 🙂

Beachbum
              Participant

@peater wabbit

Can you please list some of your daily meals if you don’t mind.

Thank you

Susan

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 2 days ago by Beachbum.
                Cari
                Keymaster

I’ve been making myself this new favorite way to have my milk. I notice that when I drink milk alone I get hungry soon after. This is why Ray Peat suggested putting honey or sugar in milk. Being that orange peels are so beneficial for so many things I hate throwing out any of them, so I started putting them in my milk! My recipe for this is to put the zest of one ORGANIC orange in one cup of milk, add in one tablespoon of sugar and one teaspoon of real vanilla extract and a pinch of salt. Let this sit overnight and OMG is it next level good! So much better than chocolate milk! Everything about it is good for weight loss too!

“Orange peels help slow down the growth of cancer cells. In fact, orange peels can reduce the number of squamous cell carcinoma, a fatal type of skin cancer. People who consume orange peels on a regular basis have fewer chances of being diagnosed with lung cancer and skin cancer than those who only eat the orange inside.”

https://www.manipalhospitals.com/blog/10-amazing-health-benefits-of-orange-peels/#:~:text=Orange%20peels%20are%20rich%20in,fight%20off%20germs%20and%20viruses.

Lilac
                  Participant

That looks delish (I loved Creamsicles as a kid). And I will try it when I next have an organic orange handy. I would put it in a frozen blender, then in a frozen glass. And then I might ask myself, “How is this not ice cream?” 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Author

Cari aka "Rinse & rePeat"

Skip to content