Home Forums Forum Gut Health

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Interesting that you mention gut microbes Cari. I wonder if the gut adapts to our routines and diet over time and stepping out of the consistency and routine can hurt our digestion?? Like last night the red meat incident was really eye opening because I used to feel good eating red meat now after being vegan only for a few weeks it ruins me to eat meat now?

I guess if I was a meat eater and ate the starches I eat currently I would feel very depressed…? right??

hard to know if this is  placebo or an actual effect of food? but then I watched a documentary about centenarians and a lot of them talk about how routine is important.

Cari
      Keymaster

“Orange peels have anti-inflammatory properties that help treat many digestions and gastrointestinal problems such as diarrhea, heartburn, and acidity.”

Knowing the many benefits of orange peels it was hard trying to find ways to eat them besides marmalade. Now I put them in my coffee, my sweet tea and in my milk. For the “Orange Creamsicle Milk” I mix one cup of milk with the zest of one ORGANIC orange, add in one tablespoon of sugar, one teaspoon of real vanilla extract and a pinch of salt. I let this sit overnight and OMG is this ever good!

https://www.manipalhospitals.com/blog/10-amazing-health-benefits-of-orange-peels/#:~:text=Orange%20peels%20are%20rich%20in,fight%20off%20germs%20and%20viruses.

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Author

Skip to content