Home Forums Forum Fabric Frequencies

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Cari
    Keymaster

This that you posted a link on about sperm count is interesting to me @Zsazsa because the other night in the darkness I noticed sparks coming off my duvet when I moved it across my sheets. I am wondering if the last sentence in this study is what they are referring to?

“The effect of different types of textile fabric on spermatogenesis was studied. Twenty-four dogs were divided into two equal groups, one of which wore cotton underpants and the other polyester ones. Seven dogs wearing nothing were used as controls. The underwear was fashioned to fit loosely in the scrotal area so as to avoid its insulating effect. It was worn continuously for 24 months during which the semen character, testicular temperature, hormones (serum testosterone, follicle stimulating hormone, luteinizing hormone, prolactin) and testicular biopsy were examined. The garment was then removed, and the same investigations repeated through another 12 months. The results were analysed statistically. In the polyester group the testicular temperature showed insignificant changes during the period when the pants were worn (P>0.05). By the end of the 24 months there was a significant decrease in sperm count and motile sperms, with an increase in abnormal forms (P<0.001); the testicular biopsy showed degenerative changes. After garment removal the semen character improved gradually to normal in 10 dogs; two remained oligozoospermic. There were insignificant changes (P>0.05) in hormones during the study. In contrast, the cotton and control groups showed insignificant changes (P>0.05) in all the study. The polyester pants thus had a deleterious effect on spermatogenesis in the dogs which was, however, reversible in the majority of cases. The cause of this effect is unknown, but it may be assumed that the electrostatic potentials generated by the polyester fabric play a role in it.“

Cari
      Keymaster

@J.R.L Sent me this video on the chemicals in sports bras, leggings and men’s shorts. He talks about how sweating in them making more chemicals leach into the skin and bloodstream disrupting hormones and causing infertility and cancer..,

J.R.K
        Participant

Awareness is growing in regards to plastics and how they have entered our daily lives in ways that were previously not considered by the majority of us. But now there is a comparison being drawn to the health impacts of asbestos and tobacco, and lawsuits calling for accountability are being started against plastic  manufacturers.

Here Come the Lawsuits? Plastic Manufacturers Could Be Held Legally Liable for Pollution

Anonymous

That is good that they would be held accountable. Should do the same for other industries too. Hopefully we are on a good streak soon.

Lilac
            Participant

I was watching Youtube yesterday, and the video was interrupted by a commercial, as is usual. The subject of the commercial was not the usual stuff–weight loss, makeup, constipation. The subject was the danger of plastics in your home, how toxic they are, how you don’t want your children touching them, etc. I listened a little longer than I had to, though I can’t remember what the product being sold was. Maybe I never heard it, as sometimes they are vague about that, wanting you to click through to a website. But I was surprised that the idea “plastics are toxic” was being disseminated. I have to chalk that up as a step forward, whichever way this company is monetizing it.

Cari
              Keymaster

This short clip talks about healing from a chemical that trees emit…

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8foh2ZsLHX/?igsh=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

Cari
                Keymaster

This is a great demonstration on the calming effect of frequencies…

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8ccL4JhqC1/?igsh=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

Cari
                  Keymaster

I had no idea that linen sheets could heal so much!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9f4NRPy8qQ/?igsh=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

Lilac
                    Participant

That is interesting. I believe it. I’m sure there are many grades of linen, though. When I need sheets, I will look into this.

I have a loose soft linen dress I have always worn on the hottest, most humid days. It is a wonderful thing to have in my closet.

Cari
                      Keymaster

Human cells can start to change (mutate) when their frequency drops below 62MHz, and illness sets in.

Here’s are some more examples;

🔸When you have a cold or the flu, the frequency of the body is around 58MHz. 🤒

🔸When candida is present within your body, you vibrate at a frequency of 55MHz.

🔸When you have Glandular Fever (Epstein-Barr virus) the frequency of a body is 52 MHz.

🔸With cancer your vibrational frequency drops to 42MHz or below

https://drkezchirolab.com/blogs/news/raising-vibrational-frequency-naturally#:~:text=Cells%20that%20vibrate%20at%20a,62MHz%2C%20and%20illness%20sets%20in.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Author

Cari aka "Rinse & rePeat"

Skip to content