Home Forums Forum Fabric Frequencies

• This topic has 49 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by Cari.
Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • Author

@ZsaZsa “Lolli mentioned music, and I just realized that I never thanked Cari for the thread OUR HAPPY MUSIC DEPOSITORY at RPF which led me to enjoying music again after so many years in silence! Thank you, Cari!!!”

I can’t say enough about how music choices, which by the way I think have some perfect frequency, keeps me calm, but energized. Without it I feel like I am slowly descending down from a cloud. I even bought CD’s that I haven’t unwrapped with songs that really do something for me and a solar charged CD player with headphones in case the worlds starts coming to a catastrophic end, I know tuning out to my negative surrounding will have me fine! Music is a must for me like food and the sun. I am pleased to hear it has been a game changer for you too ZsaZsa! I have continued our Happy Music Depository in Our new forum too!

OUR HAPPY MUSIC DEPOSITORY

@ZsaZsa “I bet that sprouts are very good for our frequency!”

I started eating a lot of sprouts this year, rainbow sprouts, and am LOVING them. I feel they are good too! Here are a few of the things I have been doing with them, which I posted more about in my RECIPES and MY EVERYDAY section.

Lollipop
    Participant

Cari my apologies for my many posts on frequency – one of my favorite subjects 🙂 Also, for me I see all matter as frequency, which makes the conversation broader and more fascinating!!

I found @Zsazsa the website that the information I posted above came from; it shows frequencies of different body parts even…

http://justalist.blogspot.com/2008/03/vibrational-frequency-list.html

Lollipop don’t apologize I want all this stuff here! Keep adding!

I thought this that @Lollipop posted above was a must see…

“Vibrational Frequency List

In 1992, Bruce Tainio of Tainio Technology, an independent division of Eastern State University in Cheny, Washington, built the first frequency monitor in the world. Tainio has determined that the average frequency of the human body during the daytime is 62-68 Hz. A healthy body frequency is 62-72 Hz . When the frequency drops, the immune system is compromised. Check out these very interesting findings:

Human Body:
      Genius Brain Frequency 80-82 MHz
      Brain Frequency Range 72-90 MHz
      Normal Brain Frequency 72 MHz
      Human Body 62-78 MHz
      Human Body: from Neck up 72-78 MHz
      Human Body: from Neck down 60-68 MHz Thyroid and Parathyroid glands are 62-68 MHz
      Thymus Gland is 65-68 MHz
      Heart is 67-70 MHz
      Lungs are 58-65 MHz
      Liver is 55-60 MHz
      Pancreas is 60-80 MHz

Colds and Flu start at: 57-60 MHz
      Disease starts at: 58 MHz
      Candida overgrowth starts at: 55 MHz
      Receptive to Epstein Barr at: 52 MHz
      Receptive to Cancer at: 42 MHz
      Death begins at: 25 MHz

Foods
      (fresh foods and herbs can be higher if grown organically and eaten freshly picked):
      Fresh Foods 20-27 Hz
      Fresh Herbs 20-27 Hz
      Dried Foods 15-22 Hz
      Dried Herbs 15-22 Hz
      Processed/Canned Food 0 HZ…(the majority of food we eat)
      According to Dr. Royal R. Rife, every disease has a frequency. He found that certain frequencies can prevent the development of disease and that others would destroy disease. Substances with higher frequency will destroy diseases of a lower frequency. The study of frequencies raises an important question, concerning the frequencies of substances we eat, breathe and absorb. Many pollutants lower healthy frequency. Processed/canned food has a frequency of zero. Fresh produce has up to 15 Hz, dried herbs from 12 to 22 Hz and fresh herbs from 20 to 27 Hz.

Essential oils start at 52 Hz and go as high as 320 Hz, which is the frequency of rose oil. Clinical research shows that therapeutic grade essential oils have the highest frequency of any natural substance known to man, creating an environment in which disease, bacteria, virus, fungus, etc., cannot live.

American inventor Nikola Tesla (1856 – 1943), a pioneer of electrical technology, said that if you could eliminate certain outside frequencies that interfered in our bodies, we would have greater resistance toward disease.

Every essential oil has a frequency and each of our organs and body parts have a frequency. The frequency of an oil will attract a like frequency in the body. Lower frequencies become a sponge for negative energy. The frequency is what stays in the body to maintain the longer lasting effects of the oil. Low frequencies make physical changes in the body. Middle frequencies make emotional changes in the body. High frequencies make spiritual changes in the body. Spiritual frequencies range from 92 to 360 Hz. (Bone frequency is 38-43; neck and down frequency is 62-68).

Dr. Robert O. Becker M.D, in his book, The Body Electric, who also explains that a person’s health can be determined by the frequency of the person’s body.”

Anonymous

What about second hand clothes. Will we inherit the negative or positive energy of the person that had them before?

makes you wonder if the people buying clothes from charity shops are cursing themselves…

Lollipop
        Participant

@Zsazsa

“This past month brought some of the hardest times in my life, my husband and I had to leave our apartment for a few weeks, but when we came back there was a mild and welcoming lavender scent from two vases where I keep them after picking them fresh from my mom’s garden where I planted them myself. Their scent lasts for several months and I’m just reminded of renewing my vases.”

Sending you some good vibes for the tough times.  I also faced about 2 and 1/2 years of tough times but grateful to Ray and my diet and knowledge of frequency, because a super strong resiliency and will arose to move through that time.

How amazing that the smell of Lavender lasts so long – powerful aromatic!

Lollipop
          Participant

Good question @questforhealth!! Yes it can, just like antique furniture.  A couple of things you can do to clear those items: 1) put in the sun for a brief time.  2) also in the US some native tribes use sage sticks to clear out those vibes. 3) I have healing tones and I play them continuously in one room and bring items in there to clear out frequency not resonant with me. 4) I use my mind and talk to those frequencies not resonating with me.  I say: “Hi, you are welcome to stay BUT you will need to rise up and match my frequency. If you are not willing to do that, please leave.” AND then I maintain the feeling of peace, contentment and vibrancy so those energies not resonant with me will be forced to shift up or leave.

Resonance works like this: two energies not in resonance can do 1 of 3 things: 1) the higher vibrating lowers to meet the second energy. 2) the lower vibrating raises to meet the higher vibrating OR  3) the move away from each other.  Do you remember the Ella Fitzgerald commercial “Is it live or memorex?” Where she sings such a high note it shatters the glass because the sound note was higher than the frequency of the glass.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 50 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Author

Cari aka "Rinse & rePeat"

Skip to content