Home Forums Forum Blood irradiation, how crucial is sunlight to our health?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    J.R.K
    Participant

A Midwestern Doctor came onto the scene for me during COVID-19. He is someone that talks about many topics and how the health system works and the inner workings. In an article he describes how sun exposure can prevent many of the modern illnesses that plague our modern world. He also gives a glimpse into how dermatology has made the sun a villain in skin cancer. It may actually prevent cancer. These are things that Dr Peat had talked about decades ago.

An old technique of exposing the blood to ultraviolet light proved to be helpful for a variety of illnesses . The Russians have continued research into this treatment, while big pharma has buried most of this research. But is still available if you know where to look.

https://www.midwesterndoctor.com/p/the-century-of-evidence-putting-light?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

Cari
      Keymaster

@J.R.L this article you posted has so much good information in it. @Kevin007 needs to read this…

“Once ultraviolet blood irradiation (UVBI) was discovered in the 1930s, it produced miraculous results for patients on the verge of death and was quickly adopted by hospitals throughout America. There, it demonstrated remarkable efficacy for a wide range of diseases, and the doctors who pioneered its use compiled a large body of research.

•To neutralize this competition, the American Medical Association published a small doctored study that “debunked” UVBI, and before long it became a forgotten side of medicine. The Russians and Germans however recognized the value of it, and for decades have produced research showing UBVI’s remarkable utility for a variety of challenging medical conditions both within and outside the hospital. However, in America, UVBI is primarily used by integrative practitioners who need effective tools to treat complex illnesses (e.g., Lyme disease, Chronic fatigue syndrome, spike protein injuries, or migraine disorders).

•In this article we will review the hundreds of studies showing UVBI’s utility for a wide range of medical conditions (e.g., cardiovascular diseases, infertility, preventing miscarriages, many autoimmune disorders, preventing complications from surgery, and treating a myriad of challenging bacterial and viral infections), explain how UVBI works, and provide the resources for those wishing to best utilize this therapy.

In this publication, I have attempted to make the case that we are routinely denied vital knowledge, treatment, and care, in order to protect the interests of the medical industrial complex (as you can only sell costly but abysmal therapeutics to people if no alternatives exist). As that is a rather extreme allegation to make, I’ve tried to show piece by piece how this is indeed the case. For example:…”

Cari
        Keymaster

“Bacterial Infections

Dr. Rebbeck has shown that ultraviolet blood irradiation therapy is effective after the sulfonamides have failed. This has been my experience. We have given more than 200 irradiations to 100 patients. These patients have been given a thorough course of sulfonamides with no success. I have seen angry, edematous infections subside in six to eight hours following blood irradiation therapy and in 24 hours they’d be almost gone.—Dr. Roswell Lowry (Cleveland, Ohio)
          UVBI originally came into use after its early pioneers observed its remarkable efficacy for a variety of severe infections. For example, in 1942, Dr. Miley reported on 103 consecutive cases of acute pyogenic (fever producing) infections that were often quite severe (e.g., septic) at Hahnemann Hospital in Philadelphia. Results of recovery were 20 out of 20 for early infections, 46 out of 47 for moderately advanced, and 17 out of 36 of those who were moribund.” In short, they also found UVBI would treat infections throughout the body, including suspected infections (where signs of infection were present but it could not be identified).

Note: frequently alternative therapies are only used as a last resort in cases where a patient is otherwise expected to die (which in turn makes them appear less efficacious than they actually are). Additionally, these lower results are likely in part due to previous sulfa drug treatment.

As UVBI yielded dramatic results for mothers who developed severe infections from the birthing process (puerperal sepsis), which at the time was a frequent cause of death, UVBI became a popular treatment option. For example, one physician reported that over 4 years UVBI had been used for puerperal sepsis, they’d had 2,486 obstetrical patients and 0 deaths.“

J.R.K
          Participant

•Blood conducts light. Because of this, if a small portion of it is irradiated, UV will rapidly fill the inside of the body. I originally suspected this because I would see UVBI create instantaneous changes within the body and noticed those changes would disappear the moment I turned off an external UVBI machine (and return once I switched it on), a change which was much faster than irradiated blood could enter the body after being exposed to an external light source. Later, I learned that blood cells have been repeatedly shown to emit light after being exposed to UV.

This observation is an impressive one for me, in that light will circulate in the body for a duration of time on the same basis that a drug or supplements would.

Cari
            Keymaster

@J.R.L How is this blood irradiation by light different from red light or sunlight? Both penetrate the skin, especially on thinner areas like the tops of the feet and the underside of the forearms.

J.R.K
              Participant

In the article it talked about light being absorbed mainly through the eyes, but in a clinical setting it appears that the blood circulates, leaving the body going through an ultraviolet light tube that irradiates the blood and returning it to the body. Now there is a bit of a difference of opinion with Dr Peat on this issue in that they talk about the full spectrum of light being utilized not just the red part of the spectrum.

J.R.K
                Participant

A variety of methods exist for getting light inside the body. In the classic approach, blood is removed from the body, typically diluted, then infused back into the body, and allowed to pass through light on its way back in (which in turn requires part of the IV to be made of a material such as quartz glass which UV light can pass through).

As UVBI has become more popular, German and Russian researchers (in the early 1980s) developed two alternative approaches—directly applying a laser onto a blood vessel at the surface of the body (e.g., the back of the knee at the popliteal vein or under the tongue at the lingual veins) or threading a fiber optic cable into a vessel (e.g., through an IV) and illuminating the vessel from inside. Each of these approaches (collectively known as laser blood irradiation or LBI) have been found to be relatively equivalent to each other, with the main difference being that LBI requires more treatments.
                  Note: to the best of my knowledge, all the LBI studies cited in this article utilized an internal form of LBI.

Cari
                  Keymaster

@J.R.L  “In the article it talked about light being absorbed mainly through the eyes, but in a clinical setting it appears that the blood circulates, leaving the body going through an ultraviolet light tube that irradiates the blood and returning it to the body.”

This bolsters the information that I have recently read that wearing sunglasses is bad for one’s health, and for other reasons as well.

J.R.K
                    Participant

I would concur in your understanding of this thought Cari, it would appear that the glass does not allow the ultraviolet light to come through the lens, and this would also be true for window panes as well.
                      But one thing that is not talked about though is the role that PUFA plays in terms of sunburn and skin cancer. This is a thought paradigm that is still rooted in Dr Peat’s work, but alternative medicine seems to be embracing as people such as Georgi Dinkov, Jodelle, Jay Feldman, Mike Fave, Dr Mercola and Dr Paul Saladino have all been talking about.
                      I think that it might be wise to limit sun exposure if you live in a northern hemisphere, when the time of year in late spring brings more intense sunlight. One might not need to do this if they were to have a ultraviolet tanning bed or light that they use throughout the darker months where skin is bundled for warmth and sunlight time is reduced due to cloud cover and shorter days. But trying to ex sponge and keep PUFA levels as low as possible might be a primary step before exposing the skin to intense rays for extended periods of time.

For those living in those northern climates and even far more southern climates ie southern Australia and Antarctica when daylight times shorten this advice might be applicable as well.

Kevin007
                      Participant

Very interesting.  This must have been what Trump was discussing at the beginning of the Covid Pandemic (and he was ridiculed for it of course)  When you hear people say that Trump advocated injecting yourself with bleach, I believe he was talking about irradiating your blood – THE PRESIDENT: “Thank you very much. So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of, if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that too. It sounds interesting.”

In my earlier post today, I asked about a gut/inflammation treatment.  This sounds like it could be very helpful (for my cancer too).   I just found a place that does UVBI and it’s about 30 min from my home.  If I’m lucky, maybe it will be covered under insurance (DOUBTFUL 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Author

J.R.K

Skip to content