Home Forums Forum Shingles

Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    barbparadise
    Participant

Lollipop, I think I’ll get some zinc drink and keep it on hand, just in case. I’ll be able to recognize the beginning signs of shingles. Mine started with the nerve pain.

Lollipop
      Participant

Perfect!  Yes – good you recognize it.  If you still have an outbreak, I would put on now even though it is an older outbreak.  I bet it will help speed along the healing.  Good luck! Sending you sweet thoughts @barbparadise ❤️

J.R.K
        Participant

Good afternoon @Barbara. With regards to the milk and grape juice, there appears to be a problem with mixing these two beverages together in that components in each will react and cause concretion of amino acids which will prevent uptake and absorption of these nutrients. In addition the acidity of the grape juice could cause the milk to curdle which may impair digestion and cause stomach upset in some people.  As well milk will block the uptake of the grape juices polyphenols. The best recommendation to mitigate this would be to allow an hour between each beverage consumed, thus absorbing the nutrients from each unimpaired. Listen to your body on this one in terms of discomfort and time duration elapsed between each type of beverage.

J.R.K
          Participant
            barbparadise
            Participant

jRK, good to know. I tried the combination both ways. Side by side and also waiting an hour between the two. I can’t say it helped the nerve pain at all. If I try again for a different type of pain, I’ll definitely wait at least an hour between.  Thanks

J.R.K
              Participant

@barbparadise this is mentioned in the UVBI substack article by a Midwestern Doctor it might be helpful.

UVBI Research
                UVBI researchers have identified over 200 journal articles on the use of UVBI and LBI published between 1934 and 2020, a third of which can be viewed online. For those that cannot be viewed online, they will be referenced with a number that corresponds to their citation in this companion article. Additionally, as these studies consistently found a complete absence of side effects from UVBI (or LBI), for brevity, for the most part, their safety will not be included in these summaries.

The conditions that the evidence of UVBI’s efficacy for which will be discussed in this section are as follows:

•Bacterial Infections (e.g., sepsis, septic abortions, osteomyelitis, meningitis, tuberculosis, typhoid fever, and a variety of common infections).
                •Viral Infections (e.g., pneumonia, shingles, hepatitis, severe COVID-19, long COVID, polio, AIDS).
                •Cardiovascular Disorders (e.g., heart attacks, angina, peripheral arterial disease, intermittent claudication, Raynaud’s, thrombophlebitis, high blood pressure, pulmonary hypertension).
                •Autoimmune disorders (e.g., rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, eczema, multiple sclerosis, transplant rejections).
                •Abdominal Conditions (e.g., liver, biliary and gallbladder diseases, pancreatitis, disseminated peritonitis, kidney diseases).
                •Surgery (e.g., preventing post-operative complications such as infections or pneumonia, reducing the death rate, accelerating recovery time, and treating postoperative ileus or burns).
                •Obstetrics and Gynecology (e.g., male and female fertility, preventing miscarriages, preeclampsia, having healthy babies, polycystic ovarian syndrome, pelvic inflammatory diseases).
                •Neurologic and Psychiatric Disorders (e.g., depression, schizophrenia, migraine headaches, poor cerebral blood flow creating symptoms like tinnitus, a foggy head or insomnia).

barbparadise
                Participant

@JRK, interesting technique. Definitely something that is good to know for future reference. Thanks for the information.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Author

Skip to content