Home Forums Forum Charlie banned

• This topic has 24 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Yeah  he might be bad actually. Let’s say that. Lets stay in this place for now. I had a dream once in fact that he was leading us into a meatgrinder. Like we were animals to him.

I wonder if all this low toxin stuff is about is somehow his diet by including fibre and wholegrains manages to help people with fatty liver. And thats it. I have probably dealt with some form of fatty liver my whole life and I think a lot of the symptoms people talk about like tiredness and lack of energy can be just down to that.

The fibre from beans and wholegrains they eat probably helps a lot. Fibre is known to help with fatty liver. Also eating less sugar which they support. I don’t think it’s much to do with copper.  The dairy thing too since all that saturated fat even if it doesnt cause heart disease can burden an unhealth liver

BUT copper supplements have been found to help liver function in studies. I have even noticed copper rich food helps me myself to feel happier and better?

If Charlie has made himself deficient in copper over all these years its possible his brain function is really low right now. Karmic justice or idiot hurting themselves?

My parents always warned against going around helping people. You never know if they are facing the karma of what they have done to people?

Unless my ramblings and attempts to speculate wtf is going on is all pointless because  the weasel has been eating liver behind the scenes

ALSO I EXPERIENCED HUGE WORSENING OF LIVER SYMPTOMS FROM B3 supplements

NAFLD CAN be connected to insulin resistance and large doses of niacin can cause that. So I’m not sure why Charlie thinks its some miracle cure? It’s really not.

he just doesn’t add up.

it might all be a scheme to keep people so stupid they can’t see what hes doing.

OR he is being used as a pawn by someone else. which is sad.

Anonymous

Did anyone here get hurt taking his supplements?

Charlie takes 3 GRAMS OF NIACIN A DAY and these levels have been linkedto liver damage. I think I came close to it being very bad myself personally. I know i’ll be fine because god will heal me but my god is that forum dangerous… not everyone will be so lucky

Ray peat said  ONE dose can be therapeutic! Not megadoses of thousands of grams? how about 10-20 maybe 50mg at most so we don’t get liver damage??

shaking my head in disbelief at this whole thing

i hope i bounce back or im suing charlie for liver damage.. i do have faith but wow….

no one will get hurt from too much saturated fat or sugar so quickly… you will notice the symptoms months and years before anything bad happens… i think i also had faty liver before starting the B3 which makes it even worse and even more sensitive to damage.

what the hell charlie

even the B3 supplement, the large dose one says that we must consult with a doctor before taking large doses.

not all supplements are dangerous. NIACIN IS THE ONLY ONE  of the b vitamins THAT CAN CAUSE LIVER DAMAGE AND WE ARE TOLD TO MEGADOSE???

Anonymous

ANOTHER INTERESTING POINT

CHARLIE RECOMMENDS 90 MILIGRAMS OF ZINC A DAY!!!

I  tried this the past month or two. I now have iron deficiency.

Iron deficiency impairs bile flow. ahhhh charlie

Anonymous

Why cant people just come here and eat some lovely old ladies recipes.. Cakes and cream won’t hurt anyone… you will feel the symptoms months in advance if thats not for y ou… what the hell charlie  I cant even eat sugar anymore without my liver burning… or many foods really

Anonymous

Just a very impressive complete crapshow from charlie. At one point  doing his stuff I literally saw my body from above when I was at my worst health. WTF! Did I ever mention that??!?!

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Author

Johann2547

Skip to content