Home Forums Forum Charlie banned

• This topic has 24 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Gawdawg
    Participant

Charlie is operating in an authoritarian mindset coupled with religion. Being the owner of the forum, that gives him power and so he abuses it. I was banned after he suggested Georgi was parroting Dr. Peat, then I replied that Charlie was parroting the vitamin A toxicity people. He also thinks he is going to change the world with this vitamin A toxicity doctrine.

Anonymous

I think Charlie is right about the mineral stuff and the modern agriculture system depleting the soil. I’ve spent a lot of time growing vegetables and learning about soil and I can definitely see how downhill our agricultural land is going.. and scientists have been saying this probably since the 1970s or 80s?

im in the second year of a vegetable garden and some of the vegetables already don’t have the same flavour they had 2 years ago when I started… some even taste bitter now… probably need to find some horse manure… shocking how quickly it can get depleted if you add nothing back and are a bit reckless with how you grow food. which is how modern farmers do it.

Johann2547
        Participant

A little known contributor to soil mineral deficiency is the use of pesticides. They prevent the organisms in the soil from breaking down rocks and digesting dirt to turn over more minerals into the soil.

Anonymous

yes that is right,  we really need  to move to a more ‘organic’ world for a lack of a better term

also tilling probably. but thats more to do with soil erosion.

i love my organic vegetable garden. really wish I had a farm though… could grow fruits and grains and vegetables and have a complete diet really…

i picked  a whole giant basket of green beans a few days ago and it was delighful, full of flavour and I assume magnesium and potassium and all the good stuff, supermarket vegetables its like… theres a vegetable there… but what else?? it doesnt taste right to me…

Lilac
            Participant

The activity here made me take a look at the old forum. Whoa!!

Anonymous

what I don’t get is why he didn’t do this when people were begging for it months ago?

Anonymous

umm what is it with the end times stuff on the forum too? insanity

Anonymous

Why is his forum overrun with crazies and religious extremism when it makes some good points, soil depletion is even acknowledged by the mainstream, wtf.

Im pretty sure a lot of this stuff is a narcissistic smear campaign against Charlie. Charlie is most likely a good man, maybe not a genius but not bad. I’ve seen stupid evil people. Charlie isn’t it.

I’ve been in a similar situation before with two groups like this. I know Charlies forum will take off and the truth will become obvious and all will be happy.

Charlie will be proven right in due time. Humble Christian man vs internet trolls.

Anonymous

Can someone ask Charlie to unban me. I am not sure why I am banned.

Johann2547
                      Participant

Please ask Charlie to unban me as well. Or at least tell me what I did to upset him. I see some interesting topics on there that I would to weigh in on and also ask for more info.
                        Someone said Charlie is not a bad guy. I would say that his disposition is dangerous. I’m glad that he is not a ruler over other mortals in real life. He would make an horrible dictator.
                        The TYRANNNY of good intentions.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 25 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Author

Johann2547

Skip to content