Home Forums Forum Blood irradiation, how crucial is sunlight to our health?

Viewing 3 posts - 11 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Johann2547
    Participant

I’m subscribed to this substack and read the article a few days ago. It is truly amazing and sad at the same time that this is not being used in the US. It reminds me of how the profound treatment for sepsis that was discovered a few years back is also not being used to save lives.

J.R.K
      Participant

I would be curious about the cost on this type of treatment. But more so on the effect that it has on yourself as well as the cancer or other maladies.

If these cancers are related to the blood clotting caused by various toxic substances zeta potential and subsequent blood clumping, I would have to wonder if the light absorbed and carried by the blood resolves these issues. Good luck and my prayers go with you <span class=”atwho-query”>@KevinOO7</span>

J.R.K
        Participant

An interesting thought that I have on this is that this treatment might have been effective for treating whatever COVID-19 was, we know that Vitamin D was a very good indicator of survival from the disease that was COVID-19, I believe that the Chinese data pegged the number at thirty two or lower. When done by UVBI the blood moves through the tube gets directly exposed to the ultraviolet light and returned to the body, since cholesterol is in the bloodstream it would seem reasonable to me that there would be a conversion on some of this cholesterol to Vitamin D along with the other benefits the light would provide. But this also makes me consider that this might be the primary driver in its therapeutic benefits. Since vitamin D has been shown to be effective in treating maladies such as cirrhosis of the liver,  a precursor to cancer of the liver.

Viewing 3 posts - 11 through 13 (of 13 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Author

J.R.K

Skip to content