Home Forums Forum Are we on the cusp of a real pandemic?

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Zack Vegas
    Participant

Oh, I certainly remember the Jack in the Box E. Coli scare.  It was right after that that they brought the Jack mascot back, and also offered free coupons for Jumbo Jacks, no other purchase required (I think I had a few, I know my friends had several, but it was a very good way to combat the negative press, and a goldmine for high school students, which I was at the time.  And the promotion was worth every penny it cost the company).

But thinking back….. how did they know?  The Wiki page says it killed 4 children and infected 732 total.  Not a huge number in the US or from 75 restaurants, although the deaths of 4 children are tragic, regardless of cause.  But how did they know those deaths were from E Coli?  How did they trace that E Coli back to Jack In The Box?  How can they be sure all those cases are related?  Was this just another faux media epidemic/pandemic scare?  Was it a coverup for something nefarious, like a chemical spill?  Was it a story designed to oust a CEO or someone in the company from a position of power?  Or maybe to depress the stock price so a group of investors could pick it up on the cheap?

If you look at the source for those stats on the wiki page, it lists a book published in 2001, a book published in 2010, and a news article about a different “outbreak” in 2008.  How reliable are those sources for an event that happened in 1992-93?  How come no medical journals?  Or case studies?  Testimony from the patients doctors?  Or even news articles from 1993 or 1994?

Every time I’ve looked into a widely held medical belief, it seems not only is it questionable, but most of the time, the data backing it is so flimsy, it makes the circumstantial evidence for something like Bigfoot or the Loch Ness Monster look iron clad.

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by Zack Vegas.
      Zack Vegas
      Participant

Of course Vanden Bosche has a right to free speech, but that’s not the point.  For his theory to be valid or plausible, it needs to have evidence to back it up.  You need to review the evidence for the existence of viruses, the evidence that viruses and/or other germs cause disease or symptoms. the evidence that vaccination causes mutation of viruses, the evidence the mRNA shots cause mutation of viruses, the evidence for transmission of viruses, and so forth.  If any of this evidence is questionable or lacking completely (and I think one or both apply at every single step I mentioned), then his theory becomes so implausible that it shouldn’t be of any concern.  Sure, it’s possible that some aliens might land on the White House lawn tomorrow and give a detailed press conference on their history that is transmitted for the world to see and believe, but the possibility is so minute and not backed up by any precedent of similar actions occurring that we can basically ignore the possibility.

Zack Vegas
        Participant

There is one other reason I think worries of a “real pandemic” are basically a distraction.  Let’s say one does occur in the next ten years, and use the Event 201 model.  They had 65 Million deaths over 18 months.  If you add 10 Million to that number, and then add an extra 1 Million deaths per year from the new disease that caused the pandemic after the initial 18 month period, it still wouldn’t rise to the top cause of death over the period of a decade.  The death toll from the novel pandemic would be 85 Million, while cancer would be about 100 Million, and Heart Disease, 160+ Million, or so.  So again, even in this scenario, everyone would be ignoring the deaths of 260 Million to focus on the deaths of 85 Million.  Really, it would be more like ignoring the deaths of 560 Million that die from all causes over a decade, to focus on 85 Million.

The whole idea is a distraction, from my point of view.  It’s a distraction on a large scale, and it’s a distraction when looking at your own life.  Any time you spend worrying about some virus or germ “out there” is time you aren’t using to focus on your own real world life and health right now.  Time that could be spent focusing on better foods, working out developing your body, reading, researching, focusing on your goals or career, spending time with friends and family.  All things that will protect you against very real diseases and conditions right this moment, as well as a theoretical future pandemic, if even possible.

Mind you, the above described pandemic hasn’t occured in the past century (even the worst Covid propagandists will admit when pressed that it didn’t rise to the level claimed during Spanish Flu, and a cursory look at the numbers prove it).  And when you consider how all diseases became both less frequent and less virulent as sanitation improved over the years, my conclusion is that such a pandemic is impossible, unless things continue to degrade in cities like San Francisco and Manhattan, and even then, it would still probably take several more decades of such decline.

Maybe we should start ignoring doctors and scientists, and start praising the great work of plumbers, garbagemen, the refrigeration and cooking professions, and those working in pest control.  The latter are preventing pandemics every single day, while the former (mostly) take credit for their work, and then spread a bunch of fear.

Johann2547
          Participant

Why the elderberry, black cumin seed and tea?

The use of teas has been used for centuries for respiratory illnesses. In this study they demonstrate that tea apparently reduces viral load, with black tea delivering the best results. The prevailing theory is the high levels of polyphenols provided by teas. They demonstrate that even gargling without consumption can reduce the viral load by as much as ninety nine percent point nine percent.

What is context for this statement? Are you aware of the fallacy known as Effect proves the Cause?

What if, disease does not come from exosomes, but rather disease causes the production of exosomes?

If hydrogen peroxide is poured onto a wound, does it destroy the tiny organisms with all that bubbling? What if those tiny organisms were designed to do job of cleaning up?

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by Johann2547.
            J.R.K
            Participant

But certainly a contributing factor to the cancer and cardiovascular diseases,”pandemics”  if you will already in play.

https://x.com/PeterSweden7/status/1784900117859889382/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1784900117859889382&currentTweetUser=PeterSweden7

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Author

J.R.K

Skip to content